Blue Star Travel Agent Certification
Become certified with Scootaround’s new Blue Star Travel Agent Training Program! This online travel agent course provides you with a deeper knowledge of the specific requirements for passengers with limited mobility, allowing you to better serve this rapidly growing segment of the travel market.
You must have a Scootaround Reward Number (SRN) or be affiliated with a Scootaround travel agency partner in order to be certified as a Blue Star Advisor.
The travel agent training course will cover:
- Current demographics of the accessible travel industry
- Scootaround's mobility equipment and service offerings
- Which types of equipment are best suited for cruises
- Standard cruise cabin sizes and door widths
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) symbols and guidelines
How to register:
- Must be a member of Scootaround's Reward Number (SRN) program or be affiliated with a Scootaround agency partner prior to taking Blue Star travel agent certification training
- Click "TAKE TEST" button
- Supply your name, SRN number (or affiliated agency name), and other required information
- Review online training materials - approx. 30 mins
- Complete online quiz - approx. 10 mins
- Must receive a mark of 80% or higher in order to receive your Blue Star travel agent certification
If you are not a Scootaround Reward Number (SRN) member or are not affiliated with a Scootaround partner agency, please click the SRN Sign Up button below. Complete our SRN application and we will provide you with your unique Scootaround Reward Number. This number can then be used to register for the Blue Star Travel Agent Training Program.
If you are already an SRN member or work with an affiliated Scootaround partner agency, please click TAKE TEST.
If you have any additional questions about the Blue Star Advisor Program, please contact us at 1-888-441-7575 (ext. 6269) or [email protected]