Here are seven reasons why taking the bus is a great idea:
- Modern buses are a pleasure to ride. If the last time you traveled by bus was a decade or more ago, you may be surprised by the amenities that you find on buses these days. Modern bus fleets such as Megabus have plush reclining seats, washrooms, safety belts and wifi so you can check your email and surf the internet while traveling.
- Buses are a lower cost travel option. Bus fares are very reasonable and can get you to your destination for a fraction of the cost of flying or even taking a train. Because of this, buses are an excellent option if you have friends or family that you’d like to see more often (or if you have kids that you want to bring home to you for the holidays).
- There’s no security clearance required. Let’s face it, going through airport security is rarely a pleasant experience. When you travel by bus, you don’t have to line up for ages before having to remove your shoes and pass all your gear through an x-ray machine, then get patted down by surly TSA agents before having to line up again just to get onto a cramped plane. Boarding a bus is an entirely more civilized experience.
- Buses get you closer to your destination. There are plenty of places in North America that trains and planes won’t take you to, especially now that many train lines are being closed down. Buses go to (and leave from) places you just can’t get to by other means of transportation, making travel more accessible for everyone.
- You don’t need to arrive hours before departure. When you travel by bus, all you need to do is get there in reasonable time to board the bus, not two hours in advance to ensure that your baggage is checked and you make it through security in time.
- No lost luggage. When you travel by bus, you’re responsible for loading your bags on the bus and getting it off again at the end of your journey, so the chances of you losing it are slim to none.
- When you travel by bus, you get to enjoy the journey. By taking the bus, you have time to savor the views presented to you as you travel. You can drink in all the sights and really take the time to enjoy everything that you see. Because all you need to do is sit there and relax, you can admire the beautiful countryside or urban landscapes that you pass through as you are driven to your destination.
Scootaround wants you to have the freedom to travel anywhere you want to go. Bus travel is one of the most popular ways of seeing North America and we don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity due to lack of storage space on the bus. Most buses have limited space for mobility equipment, with some only having room for 1 or 2 mobility devices. For those travelers who are able to leave their mobility equipment at home, renting from Scootaorund is the perfect solution.
As North America’s favorite provider of mobility services, we will have your equipment waiting for you at your destination so that you can travel with ease. Rent with Scootaround and your scooter will be waiting for you when you arrive at your destination and we will pick it up when you’re done. Never worry about lack of space when booking your bus trip again.
We are dedicated to making your life easier and your bus travel experience more enjoyable.