Scootaround manages mobility programs for fairs, conferences and convention centers across the nation. Our services allow every attendee to enjoy their time to the fullest, while also ensuring that your event meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.REQUEST FLEET
With the introduction of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), many venues are ensuring their events adhere to the designated standards. Our qualified staff will manage all aspects of the mobility equipment rental program, allowing you to spend your time coordinating other important areas of the event.
Onsite Rentals Program
The Scootaround Onsite Rentals Program helps your event cater to all guests, including those with limited mobility. We accommodate equipment reservations up to a year in advance and accept all major credit cards at our onsite rental booths.
Scootaround provides a fleet of scooters or other devices for you to distribute yourself. We determine the necessary equipment based on attendance and then deliver the devices charged and ready for use.
- Largest fleet of scooters, wheelchairs, powerchairs, strollers, and wagons in North America
- Reserve 3 to 300+ pieces of equipment
- Custom web page where your attendees can book equipment in advance
- Adds value and increases safety at your event
- Delivery/pickup before and after event
- Added revenue
- 24-7 customer support
- Toll-Free: 1-888-441-7575 option 4
- Fax: 1-204-478-1172
- Email: co[email protected]
What We Offer
North America's largest fleet of scooters
Reserve 3 to 300+ pieces of equipment
Pick-up & Delivery
24/7 Service Center & Online Portal