Scootaround Inc. is the leading provider of mobility equipment solutions to the travelling public in North America. From Clarence Vincent, who was our very first customer in 1997, to the 45,000 people with mobility challenges we serve each year, our team is passionate about helping others.
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations. Our team provides the creative solutions and resources needed to assist and support our customers on their travels. You are a fit for this position if you have customer service or Contact Center experience, have worked with customers handling inbound and outbound calling, and can tackle numerous detailed tasks with professionalism and self-confidence.
What you will do:
- Identify customer needs and assist the customer in reaching a decision to book their reservations or purchase of mobility equipment through inbound and outbound telephone calling (no cold calling).
- Obtain and document details relating to client reservations. Input details into reservations online system with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage customer concerns effectively with appropriate follow-up based on company policies and procedures.
- Work regularly scheduled shifts that may occur on evenings or weekends.
Skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must and any additional languages are an asset.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and handle high volumes of work to meet targets.
- Above average MS Office skills with proficiency in Excel and Outlook and familiarity with using the internet as a research tool.
- Accuracy and attention to detail for document preparation and data input.
- Self-confidence, instinct and compassion with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
A few things we do:
- We do inbound and outbound calling only so no cold calling or high-pressure sales.
- We have competitive hourly wages supplemented with bonus and commission opportunities.
- We work as a team, respect and encourage each other.
- We take our work seriously, but our work environment is casual and fun.
- We like to show our staff appreciation by throwing BBQs, seasonal parties and potluck lunches.
This is an entry level position in an expanding company with other divisions and opportunities. If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, consider joining us as a Solutions Center Reservations Agent.